Fresh Farm Produced

Mark

Apr 19, 2004
I've heard this is possible (buy direct at the farm) at Hars Garden in Ubud, Jalan Sri Widari.

Reactions: Markit

SamD

Sep 7, 2006
Seminyak
Pick your own? I doubt it, they would look at you as if you had just come from another planet. Plus picking your own produce would definitely contravene the labour laws here. You should know that.

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
Pre-covid we went to an organic farm in Bedegul which at that time sold its produce to hotels. They said they could deliver to Lovina if we made a big enough order. They seemed happy to show us around

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Pick your own? I doubt it, they would look at you as if you had just come from another planet. Plus picking your own produce would definitely contravene the labour laws here. You should know that.
If that contravened any labor laws then so would making your own salad at the salad bar or putting air in your tires. The other planet thing I guess they'd get over when you showed them the cash - that seems to be the general healer for most woes.

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
I don't remember the name of the place. We just saw a sign "Bali organic farm" and drove down a gang off the main road. If you search for Bedugul farms in Google, you can see a few places. I am sure there are many more that aren't listed. Blooms Garden is supposed to be nice too.

bedugul-farm-map.jpg

Fred2

Oct 13, 2010
Surabaya/Australia
If that contravened any labor laws then so would making your own salad at the salad bar or putting air in your tires. The other planet thing I guess they'd get over when you showed them the cash - that seems to be the general healer for most woes.
You put air in your tires, you do live in the sticks next you will tell us you fill up you own car with petrol?? You don't have a job on the side Markit ??

• Wow
Reactions: Markit