Setting up a PMA in Bali

alex75062

Sep 26, 2019
Hello All, Does anyone have a recommendation from personal experience of setting up a PMA in Bali? We are US based Food Franchise that is looking to establish our corporate location in Bali. I just came back from Bali and met few companies but I wanted to check through expat forum if someone is already doing business in bali who may have a personal recommendation of a company or consultant to use for setting up a PMA in Bali. Any other tips of advice in general about business in Bali is greatly appreciated. TIA. Regards, Alex

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
Welcome to the forum! I haven't set up a PMA but have been living here for a few years and have tried to keep up with the latest regulations. Most people use an agent/consultant to set up a company. I have heard good and bad stories about different companies so it is hard to recommend a specific one. I hope the business goes well and feel free to post any questions here or you can send me a PM.

alex75062

Sep 26, 2019
Welcome to the forum! I haven't set up a PMA but have been living here for a few years and have tried to keep up with the latest regulations. Most people use an agent/consultant to set up a company. I have heard good and bad stories about different companies so it is hard to recommend a specific one. I hope the business goes well and feel free to post any questions here or you can send me a PM.
Thanks Spicychicken :) appreciate your reply and yes that is why I was looking for a personal recommendation of an expat as it gives you some confidence in dealing with certain individual or company. Anyway, I may ping you for some other tips for business in bali. What area are you in? We are looking to open in Seminyak area. What are your thoughts on good areas for food franchise?

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
Sure. I live in the north so can't really comment on location in the south. Like any business location is important and ease of access, whether it is car/bike/on foot.

I am sure you are aware Grab/Gojek are big in the food delivery business and certainly something to take into account, as many people are seeking convenience. I would also encourage you to use non-plastic containers/utensils as I know this is important to many people living here now.

SamD

Sep 7, 2006
Seminyak
Hello All, Does anyone have a recommendation from personal experience of setting up a PMA in Bali? We are US based Food Franchise that is looking to establish our corporate location in Bali. I just came back from Bali and met few companies but I wanted to check through expat forum if someone is already doing business in bali who may have a personal recommendation of a company or consultant to use for setting up a PMA in Bali. Any other tips of advice in general about business in Bali is greatly appreciated. TIA. Regards, Alex
Hi Alex
I know an agent in Seminyak who can help you She has already set up PMA businesses in Bali and I have dealt with her for other visa requirements.
Do you have a whatsapp number you could send to me in a PM ?
Regards
Sam

alex75062

Sep 26, 2019
Hi Alex
I know an agent in Seminyak who can help you She has already set up PMA businesses in Bali and I have dealt with her for other visa requirements.
Do you have a whatsapp number you could send to me in a PM ?
Regards
Sam
Thanks Sam. I will send my WhatsApp through PM