Hi everybody, may I introduce myself?

brighty

Jul 31, 2007
Jakarta
Good morning,

new to the forum I would like to let you know a little bit about myself:

Living in Jakarta since December 06, we (my husband, my son and I) will move to Bali first week of september for having at least one year "out", like a sabbatical.

I am really looking forward to this move but I have also a lot of questions, especially about having a baby in Bali, because I am 5 month pregnant with our second, so be prepared! :lol:

Cheers,
Britta

brighty

Jul 31, 2007
Jakarta
Re: RE: Hi everybody, may I introduce myself?

BaliLife said:
welcome welcome - are u from indo? i know u said u r in jakarta now..

ct

No, we are Germans, my husband is working till end of August for a german company and before we came here, we lived in Vietnam, where he worked for the same company. Classical expat-family, I think :)

Agung budiawan

Sep 7, 2017
Denpasar bali
Hii welcome to Bali I am as Balinese people looking forward to welcoming you to beautiful island of Bali,don't worry about your pregnant everything you need is here in bali

harryopal

May 5, 2016
Two photographs but no information ... number of rooms, electrics... location. And it looks to be overpriced for basic house in that area.

tel522

Oct 30, 2015
expensive , in south bali bukit etc you can find a better house for less than 50% of your price .

harryopal

May 5, 2016
Sideman is a very large area. "Strategic location" is not really adequate so can you indicate the street so we can see on Google where the area is?
Why are there no photographs of the interior?
What wattage is provided?
Is it being offered as furnished or unfurnished.
It also raises the question as to your relationship to the owner. Are you simply acting as a tout? That is you have seen the property taken photos from outside and hope to have a Bule respond with an overpriced offer from which you will then get a handsome cut?
Given that there is no fence and therefore no security with parking cars or motorbikes the figure suggested is impossibly expensive?
I wonder if water and sewerage are completed?

harryopal

May 5, 2016
Reactions: matsaleh