Bali dentists

lush4111

Jul 28, 2015
Hi All,

Anyone had any good or bad experiences with dentists in Bali? I understand that they are very reasonably priced. Looking at getting a clean and whitening treatment.

Any ideas on prices or the best places to go??

Cheers

lush4111

Jul 28, 2015
So, for those interested, I have done a little research (10 mins on the Google) on prices and this is what I have found.

The prices below are fairly general and are from a variety of dentists in Bali. Prices are in AUD also.

Looks like you can get your teeth whitened for between $250 and $400.

$250 for an in chair treatment that is similar to the at home kits you can buy with the gel and mouth guard that lights up. I think the dentist version, however, is a fairly more intensive treatment with a higher strength gel. Supposed to last approximately 7 months ish.

$400 for teeth bleaching, which is supposed to be a pretty good way to go with lasting effects.

Teeth polish for about $40.

Metal braces are about $800.

Invisiline braces are about $1200.

Check-ups for braces are about $10 per visit.

A normal consultation is about $15 per hour.

This is under half the price of going to the dentist in western countries.

Adam

Jul 21, 2006
Western Australia
Hi All,

Anyone had any good or bad experiences with dentists in Bali? I understand that they are very reasonably priced. Looking at getting a clean and whitening treatment.

Any ideas on prices or the best places to go??

Cheers

Can only report nothing but good experiences from my dentist and the multitude of friends and family that I have recommended to her. I started going to her maybe 10 or so years ago and her clinic has since flourished. Fortunately for myself (and despite my abuse of them over the years) at age 36, I have only required 1 filling and an annual scale and polish in all that time so can't really comment personally on her price. What I do know is that the friends and rellies who have used her for more complicated work (including my father, who is going thru the process of having all his replaced with dental implants, one by one) have commented that she is around a third to half of what we would pay in oz.

This is her:

https://www.dentaldepartures.com/dentist/drg-syamsiar-adam-kuta-dental-clinic/

ronb

Aug 14, 2007
Ubud, Bali
I have used Bali 911 (the Denpasar address) to replace a filling that had fallen and to repair a chipped denture. Very happy with outcomes.