Jungle Jim

Sep 23, 2013
North Sumatra
Hi Bali Pod people. Sadly my family & I are having to leave Bali and move back to Sumatra. I've been looking for a trustworthy professional company to help us move our home contents. I've been researching hard, visited four companies and have come up with nothing which gives me any confidence. The companies I've visited are looking for the complete payment up front with no tracking numbers or any other confidence building practices :icon_e_surprised: Can anybody out there provide me with a trusted removal or cargo company who would be able to assist us in our sad departure from Bali back to Sumatra. Thank you

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Jim sorry to hear you are leaving after such a tempestuous time here.

Why don't you just hire a fecking truck and 10 guys to pack your ****e and go?

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
Maybe just try to contact a larger transport company that has a PT.

So are you going to live in Medan?

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
I'd sooner trust a Balinese with almost anything, than not.

So far haven't been in any way disappointed but maybe I'm special!

Not sure I'd do the same with the rest...?

Aug 31, 2014
Aberdeen/Singapore
The hire locals/truck thing. Shutting down an NGO clinic in East Java and moving lock stock and centrifuge to Bali then on to Sepanjang, including personal belongings. All bagged, tagged and boxed. A few hours out of Probolinggo the truck pulled off the road and the crew were caught red handed unloading everything and opening up the cartons and cases. Their lame excuse being they heard rattling in the boxes and were repacking them. Very disappointed but in no way special as a group of Mormons shifting a school had the same experience at roughly the same time.