What happened to Bali expat services?

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
Many people were recommending them on Facebook and they had offices all around Bali.

Now they are saying the aren't taking on any new clients.

I was just wondering what happened to the company.

mugwump

Mar 15, 2011
seattle pekutatan
Many people were recommending them on Facebook and they had offices all around Bali.

Now they are saying the aren't taking on any new clients.

I was just wondering what happened to the company.
I understood that they were being sued by a firm with a similar name because of name infringement. They had also been criticized for practice problems. Perhaps these things could have caused their no longer being active.
Within this thread may I please ask who is Yani and where may she be contacted?
Thanks

Reactions: spicyayam

Nydave

Jun 4, 2015
I understood that they were being sued by a firm with a similar name because of name infringement. They had also been criticized for practice problems. Perhaps these things could have caused their no longer being active.
Within this thread may I please ask who is Yani and where may she be contacted?
Thanks
I wanted to send this by pm but I can't figure out this new format here,anyway I jotted down Yani's contact from an old post sometime last year,hope I got it right,and hope it's the same Yani,,,,,,Baiqsinta123@gmail.com,,,i assume it's the visa agent you are enquiring about?

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Who is Yani?! Haha, friend of Made's and brother to Puki.

Man! Mugwimp you have a lot of gall.

Yani works for PT Bali IDE and one of her many numbers is 0361 726200 or Mobile: 08563879449

mugwump

Mar 15, 2011
seattle pekutatan
I wanted to send this by pm but I can't figure out this new format here,anyway I jotted down Yani's contact from an old post sometime last year,hope I got it right,and hope it's the same Yani,,,,,,Baiqsinta123@gmail.com,,,i assume it's the visa agent you are enquiring about?
Thanks Dave.

mugwump

Mar 15, 2011
seattle pekutatan
Who is Yani?! Haha, friend of Made's and brother to Puki.

Man! Mugwimp you have a lot of gall.

Yani works for PT Bali IDE and one of her many numbers is 0361 726200 or Mobile: 08563879449
Let's try this test. Sober up then post.........you would have a new personality.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Is it possible to write anything here when ur sober?

Thought being shitfaced was a prerequisite to being a member...?

Are you trying to say that all the rest of you assholes are sober? No way!?