davita

Mar 13, 2012
Admin...the Aussie Expat TV banner that flashes at the top of the forum also leads nowhere...I clicked and got 'website cannot be found'.

JohnnyCool

Jan 10, 2009
Sanur
This is an Australian streaming service based in Jakarta. The quality is very good at least for me (not sure for those who have a slow internet connection).

There are two main packages - various Australian TV channels and/or a bunch of Foxtel sports ones.

Cost? TV only AUD 25.00/month. TV and Sports AUD 40.00/month. IMHO, fairly expensive, but the features are good.
Most programmes seem to be streamed at HD quality. You can pause stuff, watch later, download, etc. That's great.

However, you get all the commercial ads as well, which can drive you nuts. (Just like watching these things in Australia.)

I signed up for the free trial weeks ago (curiosity). Received a confirmation email with links to download the software. None worked.
Wrote back - they sent me the same non-working links. Gave up and a week later, received an email stating my free trial had expired! (How did I like it? etc).
Wrote back again informing them of this. Dead silence.

Until last week! Got a phone call asking me when they could come to my place and set it up. Two people arrived and to cut a long story short, emailed their HQ for "codes", but the emails still haven't arrived!

To their "credit", they finally managed to phone somebody, get what they needed and the software downloaded.

I've been using it for three days now, and downloading stuff I might want to watch before it expires (next Tuesday - Melbourne Cup Day).
\
Don't get me wrong. I think it's pretty good, but too expensive.

My suggestion: try it out for yourself.

(And for admin, the links still don't work for me.)