klaatu

Mar 14, 2014
Blimbingsari banyuwangi and Denpasar
There was a raid on all the kos aroind here,Pemogan,Denpasar,yesterday for KIPEM,of course the missus had the wrong adressed one,so she ad to go to local banjar somewhere in Denpasar selatan.I got her to ask about SKTT(or whatever they are called here). They say can process all but must go to kantor polisi in Sanur??'... Has anyone else been told this,or does anyone know where this police station is?. Tnx

tel522

Oct 30, 2015
hi klaatu , when i got my sktt , a few years ago I might add , only banjar no police office ??

on a side issue your not in blinbingsari now ?

klaatu

Mar 14, 2014
hi klaatu , when i got my sktt , a few years ago I might add , only banjar no police office ??

on a side issue your not in blinbingsari now ?
The banjar asked for it,you know how every office in Indo makes new rules whenever they feel like it.If they know the rules that is....we have a laundry in Denpasar now,have to make a living somehow.............. supacleanlaundry.jimdo.com. Hehe. just put an add in

Last edited:

tel522

Oct 30, 2015
The banjar asked for it,you know how every office in Indo makes new rules whenever they feel like it.If they know the rules that is....we have a laundry in Denpasar now,have to make a living somehow.............. supacleanlaundry.jimdo.com. Hehe. just put an add in

ya your right every office another story, good luck with the laundry !

balibule

Feb 6, 2009
I got my SKPTT (Surat Keterangan Pendaftaran Tempat Tinggal) from the kepala desa where I live. Not the police office. The STM (Surat Tanda Melapor) is the document you get from the police office opposite Peekaboo if you live in Sanur.

klaatu

Mar 14, 2014
I got my SKPTT (Surat Keterangan Pendaftaran Tempat Tinggal) from the kepala desa where I live. Not the police office. The STM (Surat Tanda Melapor) is the document you get from the police office opposite Peekaboo if you live in Sanur.
Yes,I don,t know why they told my missus to go to Sanur while we live in Pemogan.When her new KIPEM is ready I,ll ask them again..ps. When i got SKTT in Banyuwangi I needed STM and Surat Keterangan domosili.I would,ve thought there was a polsek closer to here.

balibule

Feb 6, 2009
I used to live in Pemogan.

I can't open supacleanlaundry.jimdo.com ? Is it down?

begonia

Oct 10, 2007
SKTT in Banyuwangi is done at catatan sipil,hate going to those places.
it is right, I did mine the last time in catatan sipil as well, how much did you pay to do it?
I hate to do it as well because the last time I went to a catatan sipil they cheat me..............they asked for 300.000 rp or more, I forgot, so I tried very hard to find the laws with the prices and I fail, although I think things are better these days, beside it seems like each catatan sipil has different prices according to the rules of the kabupaten.

klaatu

Mar 14, 2014
it is right, I did mine the last time in catatan sipil as well, how much did you pay to do it?
I hate to do it as well because the last time I went to a catatan sipil they cheat me..............they asked for 300.000 rp or more, I forgot, so I tried very hard to find the laws with the prices and I fail, although I think things are better these days, beside it seems like each catatan sipil has different prices according to the rules of the kabupaten.
Yeah I got slugged with 300 too,I went with my brother in law and just as i got up after finishing entering docs etc. the guy had a quiet javanese word to him "do you think he can pay 300,000?".He said stock javanese answer "i don,t know". Aaargh..anyway after when called up again to pay he said the official price is 300,000 "I can show you if you want" haha i just paid and got out of there...their laminating machine was broken so it made it easy for me to photcopy and laminate multiple copies,not that I ever used it.

begonia

Oct 10, 2007
sktt is normally free at least in nusa dua , I did at the banjar.
tel522 are you sure we are talking about the same thing?
Because until at least two or three years ago it was made at the catatan sipil, when did you do it at the banjar? maybe things has change for the last two years

tel522

Oct 30, 2015
Because until at least two or three years ago it was made at the catatan sipil, when did you do it at the banjar? maybe things has change for the last two years

ya at the banjar in kampail responsible for the local area in nusa dua , the only thing i did at catalan sipil was my ktp wna . unfortunately different areas different system and different charges , ya life here.

odez999

Jul 4, 2011
For SKTT just go alone at Catatan Sipil (Central Denpasar) It is free ! (was for me) I made it because they told me it was mandatory to renew KITAS (ITAS) and when I applied second time for renewal, they did not asked for SKTT :( .. I do not know maybe they forgot ... Anyway . .same old same old ... One step forward two backwards .. year after year ..

klaatu

Mar 14, 2014
All i ended up getting from the Banjar ,Kepala Desa Pemogan,Kantor Pemerinta Kecamatan Kuta Selatan was a surat lapor diri.Pretty useless in my opinion.I should of gone to Catatan Sipil and saved my money

Nydave

Jun 4, 2015
I know this is a stupid question ,and especially as I have been a member here for more than a year,but what is a sktt,,when posters use these type of names it confuses me,its like all of us are familiar with these things but I for one have no idea ,would be really great if someone who has a little time could post a complete list of all these things and how each one is necessary,just for the stupid people like me,

klaatu

Mar 14, 2014
I know this is a stupid question ,and especially as I have been a member here for more than a year,but what is a sktt,,when posters use these type of names it confuses me,its like all of us are familiar with these things but I for one have no idea ,would be really great if someone who has a little time could post a complete list of all these things and how each one is necessary,just for the stupid people like me,

SKTT=surat keterangan tempat tinggal...a residency card...like a KTP for foreigners on KITAS