Fred2

Oct 13, 2010
Surabaya/Australia
I use to log on all the time but lately it comes up with Balipod.com V Bulletin and when I click on full site, come up "not found" when I try and log in, it just goes back to the same page. any advice apart from using the main computer?????

geedee

Feb 1, 2014
Sydney
Thanks. I will check it out.

Still having iPad problems.
When I go to bottom to log on Nothing.
The only way I can log on is if I reply lto a thread like this.
Also screen is blue and white instead of the usual green etc
This means I can't get the activity tags etc. iPhone ok iPad seems to be the problem. Any ideas

balipod-admin

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 12, 2010
I tested the site on an iPad. There is a mobile template for the site, it is the blue and white one. The mobile template should load automatically. When I logged in, I was redirected to the desktop version (green) site. If you want to go back to the mobile version you can select the template in the bottom right corner.

If you are on the mobile version, you can click "Full Site" to go back to the desktop version.

geedee

Feb 1, 2014
Sydney
I tested the site on an iPad. There is a mobile template for the site, it is the blue and white one. The mobile template should load automatically. When I logged in, I was redirected to the desktop version (green) site. If you want to go back to the mobile version you can select the template in the bottom right corner.

If you are on the mobile version, you can click "Full Site" to go back to the desktop version.

When I went to log in to full site it was a blank page however I don't know if I was logged in. Thanks
Your doing a good job letting things roll on the forum without to much interference

balipod-admin

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 12, 2010
And if you try to reload the page what happens?

I do admit though that the vbulletin support for mobile is very poor. The software has hardly changed in the past few years and is unlikely to get better. Your post is a good reminder that I should change to something else, more than likely xenforo.

balibule

Feb 6, 2009
Isn't vBulletin one of the more popular forum software? What are the strengths of xenforo?

balipod-admin

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 12, 2010
It was one of the leading forums. Apparently they were taken over by another company and things went downhill from there. Like a lot of these kinds of software or applications the strength is in the community and if you look at vbulletin.org very few mods are being developed for the latest version 5. digitalpoint is one well known site that moved to xenforo amongst others. If anyone has any better ideas feel free to let me know.

Fred2

Oct 13, 2010
Surabaya/Australia
When I select Full site it goes to blank page with site not found.
I posted today but no way of getting out of page you press to back on page it deletes the post. If I type in bali pod I would like to get the full site not this ****. I will close the site and hopefully the post stays. I will log back in and check.

Fred2

Oct 13, 2010
Surabaya/Australia
Great the post is still in bali expat forum, click full site and page not found, no activity screen so now need to close the page and type in bali expat forum activity and see if I can see what happening.

geedee

Feb 1, 2014
Sydney
When I go to balipod.com it's still the blue/white background but when I click the balipod logo top left it takes me to green screen now which gives me all tabs etc. So it's ok for me know. I did clear cookies etc don't know what effect that had

Last edited:

Fred2

Oct 13, 2010
Surabaya/Australia
When I go to balipod.com it's still the blue/white background but when I click the balipod logo top left it takes me to green screen now which gives me all tabs etc. So it's ok for me know. I did clear cookies etc don't know what effect that had

When I press the balipod logo top left, it goes back to the main screen(blue white), at the bottom still logged in.
Works better on my I phone6.

geedee

Feb 1, 2014
Sydney
Are you on an ipad Fred or other tablet?

Hi admin or anyone.
All of a sudden I can't get on balipod while using home pc or wifi. If I use my mobile which I'm doing now through sim.
At work it's ok.
I am using a DNS for Netflix but I have been for a while.
Any ideas?
Markit surely this is your speciality. I know you think it's woman but maybe computers talking to each other as well.

Markit

Sep 3, 2007
Karangasem, Bali
Hi admin or anyone.
All of a sudden I can't get on balipod while using home pc or wifi. If I use my mobile which I'm doing now through sim.
At work it's ok.
I am using a DNS for Netflix but I have been for a while.
Any ideas?
Markit surely this is your speciality. I know you think it's woman but maybe computers talking to each other as well.

Beats the **** outta me mate. How many machines do you use simultaneously to waste your time on this forum? Laptop/mobile/ipod/digital dildo?

geedee

Feb 1, 2014
Sydney
Beats the **** outta me mate. How many machines do you use simultaneously to waste your time on this forum? Laptop/mobile/ipod/digital dildo?

Maybe just maybe your expertise is woman.
Get with the times with mobile and other technology
Ita all working now