Bali Villa Sales

Villas of Bali ™ is the trusted real estate company that offers the most beautiful villas for sale on Bali. Visit our experienced and helpful staff in our office in Seminyak, or search the extensive villa listing online at www.balivillasales.com, providing the most exclusive properties for sale. Villas of Bali ™ stands for quality, integrity and trust. We help you save time and money, while providing you peace of mind of your property related needs. Send us an email to info@villasofbali.com, or call us at +62 878 6249 3526.

1. Welcome Guest to the new look Balipod. If you are an existing member, just sign up with your usual username/password. Any problems you can post them here
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. King Trading
    King Trading Alexandra lopes
  2. Nel
    Nel
    Hi we are wanting to import a Bali house prefab home to Australia if any of you have done it I would dearly love some advice cheers Nel
  3. Adam
    Adam sakumabali
    Hi Sakuma,

Actually my friend, my interests lay far from my wifes kampung :) My interests lie in my girlfriends kampung. Maybe I am a fool or maybe I am somewhat learned :)
  4. sakumabali
    sakumabali
    Don't stay too far from your business & don't make my mistake to build big in your wife's kampung :)
  5. Adam
    Adam sakumabali
    Hi Sakuma,

My sincerest apologies for not making contact sooner. Any information you can pass on to a novice would be appreciated. Cheers mate
  6. Webbysone
    Webbysone
    Hi, we will be coming to Bali in a couple of months to have a wander around. Hopefully find somewhere that feels like "home" ;-)
  7. Webbysone
    Webbysone
    Lived all over, and would love to retire in Bali
  8. Agung budiawan
    Agung budiawan
    House for rent in karangasem with land 700m2 with good view
  9. Agung budiawan
    Agung budiawan
    Land for sale in karangasem sidemen Bali,700meter square /100meter square for only RP 60.000.000(5000USD)good view,direct owner,thanks
  10. Ian Newnes
    Ian Newnes
    I'm looking for a podiatrist.I have a in growing toe nail&it keeps getting badly infected.Doctors keep giving me antibiotics! Best Ian
  11. Brett Grant
    Brett Grant
    Intetested in owning my own in Bali
  12. John Steggall
    John Steggall
    Greetings, I'm a Bali L plater, on a three year plan to find some where to stay long term. Like the look of Sanur and similar places.
    1. Agung budiawan
      Agung budiawan
      I have house for rent 50 juta rupiah / year in karangasem
      Sep 10, 2017
  13. Minimoo
    Minimoo
    Good Evening,
  14. JohnnyCool
    JohnnyCool Ziggy2
    Hi Ziggy2
    I think your first preference (Sanur) is the better option.
    All the facilities you’re likely to want are far easier to get to than rambling and often traffic-choked Ubud. It’s also simpler to just get around in.
    I assume you’ve been to Bali before and are familiar with both areas. If not, you should come and look for yourself.
    Cheers
  15. Ziggy2
    Ziggy2
    I am an Australian female aged pensioner. I am looking to settle in Bali. My first preference area is Sanur or my other choice is Ubud
  16. photoair
    photoair
    [Contest] The 24th Korean Air Travel Photo Contest
  17. Kiki NSR
    Kiki NSR
    I'm as marketing at Adhi Fashion Garment Manufacture. We are One stop garment production in Bali Indonesia - From concept to reality
  18. Bagus Kusuma
    Bagus Kusuma
    Feel free to contact me if you have a question about water in Bali.
  19. Andy Stevens
    Andy Stevens
    Looking for Sarongs wholesale
  20. Sally1
    Sally1
    Hello, I own a business in Sidemen and am looking for a bookkeeper who is familiar with Xero to register the monthly accounts.
    1. Bagus Kusuma
      Bagus Kusuma
      Did you already have someone who is handle e-commerce? I am from Karangasem and experienced in e-commerce job. Text me if you are interested with a freelance worker.
      Jul 4, 2017