Villas of Bali ™ is the trusted real estate company that offers the most beautiful villas for sale on Bali. Visit our experienced and helpful staff in our office in Seminyak, or search the extensive villa listing online at www.balivillasales.com, providing the most exclusive properties for sale. Villas of Bali ™ stands for quality, integrity and trust. We help you save time and money, while providing you peace of mind of your property related needs. Send us an email to info@villasofbali.com, or call us at +62 878 6249 3526.

1. Welcome Guest to the new look Balipod. If you are an existing member, just sign up with your usual username/password. Any problems you can post them here
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. MikeG
    MikeG
    I have been bottling my home-made mango wine. It's really rather nice
  2. Aquaak
    Aquaak
    I'm trying to find a good quality swimwear manufacturer in Bali, one that can produce high quality constructed swimwear. help? Suggestions?
  3. Anna Elba
    Anna Elba admin
    I am looking for a roommate to share a room with me in Kerobokan. It's a comfortable room with a bathroom and air conditioner inside. Available only for single lady. Interested please call 081270632743 (Anna)
    1. admin
      admin
      Feb 20, 2017 at 7:11 AM
  4. Jilly Maguire
    Jilly Maguire
    New to forum wanting some advise on organizing a wedding in Bali without hiring a $2000 "Wedding planner"
  5. Jilly Maguire
  6. jiker69
  7. Billt4SF
    Billt4SF
    Currently on land
  8. Mar.om
    Mar.om
    Hi all, we are a family of four. One kid 4 years and the other 6 years. We are planning to make our move to Bali. We would like to know about schools (not to expensive). We would be near the jimbaran área. Already know about the Tama Rama school and the Asian International school. did someone know the difference between them? Because it looks like they are in the same location... how much are the fees? Thank you... have a lovely day/night.
  9. wdr
    wdr rosie-posey
    Hallo, hat sich irgend etwas wegen eines Stammtisch in sanur aufgetan?
    Gruss, Dieter
  10. Ben_jammin40
    Ben_jammin40 Blondie
    Hi Blondie,
    I just read your post regarding a reputable wine wholesaler. I'm in Bali at the moment organising my wedding for August and would love their info. I've looked at zerospirits but would like to compare.
    I have a few wine snobs in the family so need some half decent wine.
    Would be much appreciated.
    Cheers Ben.
  11. cordenuijl
    cordenuijl
    who can give me some names of registered "notarissen" in Singaraja or Lovina (Bali) for transporting the ownwership of an existing house??
    thanks in advance!!!!
  12. PhantomGTS
    PhantomGTS
    Hi, I would like to introduce myself to the BaliExpat members. My name is Ian, I'm 50 years old and currently living in Melbourne with a strong desire to live in Bali with my Balinese girlfriend. I'm very interested to learn what I can from experienced people who live in Bali. I have found many of the posts very interesting that raise issues and concerns I have not considered. It would be a huge step for me to move to Bali but I don't want to disturb the close family ties of my girlfriend and her extensive family. I would prefer to integrate into her life and learn the culture. I guess that's it for now. Thanks
  13. Frou Frou
    Frou Frou
    Hi everyone, I'm new so be gentle.
    Just wondering if anyone has used Jetta to move things from Melbourne to Bali, if so what type of things did you send??. They sound great at this end, was wondering how easy it will be at that end as I have a lot of thing I would like to bring, kitchen things, clothes, paintings etc.
    Thanks for any advice
  14. SF Garment Manufacturer
    SF Garment Manufacturer 2easyapparel
    Hello I saw your post looking for a garment manufacturer. We are two sisters with an Australian-owned boutique garment factory in Indonesia. We can deliver a range of services from sample production and pattern making to full CMT. Our minimum order is 20 pieces per style/size.
    Our website is siobhanandnuala.com
    Regards
    Siobhan
  15. Juwita83
    Juwita83 kayoticlaudia
    Hi Claudia,
    Just saw your message from a while back on a thread about clothing manufacturers in Indonesia. Just wanted to find out if you still run the factory as I'd like to find out a bit more about the apparel that you manufacture if so. I'm considering producing in Indonesia.
    Thanks,
    Amber
  16. Rangi
  17. SHoggard
    SHoggard
    Ok, can you book me in:-
    - arr Sept 16 (21.15h)
    - dep 21
    & have airport pick-up.

I'll bring cheese, in case you-know-who drops in!!!
    Need any duty free booze/or anything from Changi?
  18. no.idea
    no.idea SHoggard
    Hi cobber,
    I no longer am involved with the Ugly Duckling. I sold out my share some months back. As far as I was aware Agoda have no connection with the current owners. I will ring them late and advise that they are listed by Agoda.
    We have a room available for you here.
    My place is named Mangrove Sanctuary and my group iis sanurbeachvillasgroup
    I can not send you the web address because this message keeps getting rejected when I try to do so.
    Cheers Ron.
  19. SHoggard
    SHoggard no.idea
    Hi, I'm planning a trip to Sanur arr 16th Sept 9.15 from Sg dep 21Sept to have phase 2 of my dental re-build @ 911 ... but can't for the life of me remember your hotel name to make a booking!!!
    I tried booking Ugly Ducklng on Agoda (that's also yours, right) but its full.
  20. Dune kossatz
    Dune kossatz
    Hi all! Hoping someone can tell me if i can just get any driver to take me around for a week to different clothing factories or is it advisable to get someone thats familiar as to where all the outlets are? I have a lot of factory adresses or should I be looking for a middle man or run overs buyer? Dune