Bali Je T'aime is the leading provider of villa rental services in Bali, Indonesia. Since 2006, Balijetaime.com (the portal in 4 languages, French, Indoenesia, English and Spanish) have been providing villa listings of luxury and affordable accommodations for rental in the major tourist areas of Bali, from Canggu, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Umalas, Petitenget, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Bukit, Jimbaran, up to Ubud, and the remote areas of Bali such as Tulamben and more. Balijetaime.com is under the professional western management of Gregory Eloy, CEO of Balijetaime Group, who is committed in providing guests with professional service. All villas listed have been hand picked by most of the time, Gregory him self and have undergone a tight quality control listing protocols before being listed on the website. Balijetaime office is located in Jalan Raya Basangkasa, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia, direct access phone +62 818-345-435

Villabalisale is the only unique real estate website acting as HUB in Bali with its direct access to the 8 largest real estate database. We are a part of Kibarer Property, the best realtor in Bali that provides you the services of a lawyer and notary under one roof.

Providing you with more than 1,000 gorgeous stunning villas, Villabalisale is available in 5 different languages from Indonesian, French, Russian, Chinese and English for your convenience.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zoning in Bali

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Zoning in Bali

Are there any zoning laws/regulations in Bali?

Is there zoning for agriculture/residential etc?
    Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat drinking beer all day.

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Zoning in Bali

On paper, yes.

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most definitely there is zoning here in Bali. Having said that the zoning that I am aware of isn't like it is in the USA - for business and residency. But only for residency, religious and agriculture.

Called "green" areas where you can not get permission to build (IMB document) anything, supposedly. As with all strict rules here in Indonesia, this one also is open to corrupt avoidance.

Religious zones are surrounding all temples and the law says that it is not allowed to build within 150 metres of a temple. This "zoning" extends to your washing too - it is highly recommended that you do not hang your unmentionables out to dry anywhere in view of a temple.

I'm sure there are others - I'm just a newby

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Funny, one is not allowed to dry their clothes in line of sight from a temple...but dumping trash in the 'got' that runs along the temple is no problem :lol:
    Bali keeps surprising me, and I like it.
    Words like luck, chance and coincidence were invented to express the known effects of the unknown causes. (Voltaire)

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That reminds me of a funny little story Gilbert ( about the clothes line) but I am guessing I shouldnt post it here!
    http://www.mimpimanis.com/

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the replies. So is this information written on the title of the land? And does anyone know what it is referred to as on the title certificate?
    Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat drinking beer all day.

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ mimpimanis...would love to receive that or other storys by PM when its not suitable for an open forum, hehehe. if it's not much trouble ok.

Alright...which 'zone' your land is, can be found in your sertipikat/buku Tanah (Landcertificate)...there's a piece in it which says " Surat Ukur" (Letter of Size, How big the land is) on that there's written Keadaan Tanah : ????????? . The ??????? can be for example Tanah Perumahan - Residential, or for example Tanah Pertanian - agricultural.. On the next page you find a little sketch of the land, like location and neighboring landowners is on it.
    BTW, the zoning is also mentioned on the paper one uses to pay tax..

Some extra 'unasked' info...the numbers on the bottom of the first page of the Certificate, are numbers you can use (the Notaris if PPAT) to check if there's anything 'wrong' with the land in question.

Don't know what you mean Spicyayam with " What it is referred to as on the title cerificate"
    Words like luck, chance and coincidence were invented to express the known effects of the unknown causes. (Voltaire)

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Gilbert, that's useful information to know.

Tourist
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some extra 'unasked' info...the numbers on the bottom of the first page of the Certificate, are numbers you can use (the Notaris if PPAT) to check if there's anything 'wrong' with the land in question.

Gilbert,

Are you talking about the Parcel Identification Number (NIB) ?

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[attachment=0:38uc5rwo]24012010203.jpg[/attachment:38uc5rwo]

I meant these numbers.

on the left is the regency (kabupaten) where the certificate is registered (this one=Buleleng).
    on the right top, is the land i.d. number (D.I. 301 is dossiernumber) (04907/2006, is the year the land was registered and under what number it can be found in the dossier 301)

number on the bottom is the certificate number, wich corresponds with above numbers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -24012010203-jpg