Bali Je T'aime is the leading provider of villa rental services in Bali, Indonesia. Since 2006, Balijetaime.com (the portal in 4 languages, French, Indoenesia, English and Spanish) have been providing villa listings of luxury and affordable accommodations for rental in the major tourist areas of Bali, from Canggu, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Umalas, Petitenget, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Bukit, Jimbaran, up to Ubud, and the remote areas of Bali such as Tulamben and more. Balijetaime.com is under the professional western management of Gregory Eloy, CEO of Balijetaime Group, who is committed in providing guests with professional service. All villas listed have been hand picked by most of the time, Gregory him self and have undergone a tight quality control listing protocols before being listed on the website. Balijetaime office is located in Jalan Raya Basangkasa, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia, direct access phone +62 818-345-435

User Tag List

Thread: Trying to move to Bali, need help!!

Tourist
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Trying to move to Bali, need help!!

Hey there.

I live in New Zealand and I want to live in Bali for around 6-12 months. I am just wondering if anyone knows how i can do this with Visa's etc? I understand the maximum stay is 60 days on a regular visa? is there any better option than this? will i have to travel out of indonesia for a small period every 60 days to renew my visa? any help would be greatly appreciated, cant wait to get to the island of the gods.

cheers, James

Insane Poster
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Trying to move to Bali, need help!!

If you don't want to work, use a Social Visa.

Search the forum for that.

It allows 6 months stay without leaving Bali.
    That's It !!

Bert

It's five o'clock somewhere, sometime

BPI Bali - Lovina

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the social visa, you need an Indonesian person to be your sponsor. If you have a good friend in Bali, it is fairly easy to arrange. The forums here have some examples of the letter you need to provide to the embassy. Just put in your own and your sponsor's details.

If you don't know anyone, just come on a tourist visa, make some friends and then do a visa run to Singapore/KL to get your social visa. You get 60 days initially and then it is renewable for up to a total 6 month stay.
    Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat drinking beer all day.

Tourist
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sweet thanks guys im on the right track, have tracked down a sponsor, wondering if someone could post a link to the letter i need to get them to sign? i cant seem to find it!~ also possibly a link to the official web site or whatever outlining everything i have to send and the procedure?

thanks so much guys!

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's the letter I used:

http://balipod.com/bali-visa-questions-and-answers-f42/sos-bud-visa-invitation-letter-t21494.html#p59613

I also got a copy of their id and family register, but didn't need to show it at the consulate in Penang. You will need to give them a copy of your plane ticket. Embassies/consulates might require different documentation. It wouldn't hurt to give them a call and confirm.

The picture for the visa application, they wanted it to have a red background.
    Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat drinking beer all day.