Thread: There is inmigration office in Lombok and Flores?

Regular

Default There is inmigration office in Lombok and Flores?

I have some friends who are planning to travel around Indonesia for two months. They asked me if they can renew the tourist visa for another month in any place in Indonesia, because they probably will be in Flores or Lombok when the one month tourist visa finish.
    Do you know if in Lombok or Flores there is inmigration office? I gues on the airport maybe there is a inmigration office but I am not sure and I am not sure if they can renew the tourist visa in any place around Indonesia.
    Any advice will be welcome!!
    Have a good day!
    "Overcoming poverty is not a gesture of charity. It is an act of justice. It is the protection of a fundamental human right, the right to dignity and a decent life." Nelson Mandela

Regular

Default Immigration office

Quote Originally Posted by begonia View Post
    I have some friends who are planning to travel around Indonesia for two months. They asked me if they can renew the tourist visa for another month in any place in Indonesia, because they probably will be in Flores or Lombok when the one month tourist visa finish.
    Do you know if in Lombok or Flores there is inmigration office? I gues on the airport maybe there is a inmigration office but I am not sure and I am not sure if they can renew the tourist visa in any place around Indonesia.
    Any advice will be welcome!!
    Have a good day!
    There is an Kantor Imigrasi in Mataram, Lombok. Don't think there is one on Flores, atleast I've never heard of one. The best way to go for your friends would be to apply for a 60 days tourist visa in advance at the Indonesian Embassy or Consulate in your homecountry. I wouldn't count on the possibility to renew/extend the initial 30 days VOA. Imigrasi officers in Mataram aren't the most serviceable people I have meet and I'm sure they would charge a lot for the extension. In order to avoid any dealings with Imigrasi in Mataram I would most deffinatly get me a visa in advance.

Regular

Thanks a lot Rambutmerah!!!
    The only problem is they are already traveling around Indonesia, at least last week they were in Bali and planning to travel to Lombok or Flores this week!!!
    terimakasi
    "Overcoming poverty is not a gesture of charity. It is an act of justice. It is the protection of a fundamental human right, the right to dignity and a decent life." Nelson Mandela