Bali Je T'aime is the leading provider of villa rental services in Bali, Indonesia. Since 2006, Balijetaime.com (the portal in 4 languages, French, Indoenesia, English and Spanish) have been providing villa listings of luxury and affordable accommodations for rental in the major tourist areas of Bali, from Canggu, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Umalas, Petitenget, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Bukit, Jimbaran, up to Ubud, and the remote areas of Bali such as Tulamben and more. Balijetaime.com is under the professional western management of Gregory Eloy, CEO of Balijetaime Group, who is committed in providing guests with professional service. All villas listed have been hand picked by most of the time, Gregory him self and have undergone a tight quality control listing protocols before being listed on the website. Balijetaime office is located in Jalan Raya Basangkasa, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia, direct access phone +62 818-345-435

Villabalisale is the only unique real estate website acting as HUB in Bali with its direct access to the 8 largest real estate database. We are a part of Kibarer Property, the best realtor in Bali that provides you the services of a lawyer and notary under one roof.

Providing you with more than 1,000 gorgeous stunning villas, Villabalisale is available in 5 different languages from Indonesian, French, Russian, Chinese and English for your convenience.

User Tag List

Thread: Yoga and meditation in or near Seminyak

Tourist
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Yoga and meditation in or near Seminyak

Hi expats,

I will be in Bali for a couple of weeks and was wondering if anybody could suggest where I would go to daily yoga classes and meditation groups in Seminyak or nearby.

I already have accommodation, so I do not want to stay in a retreat and I will have a bike, so I don't mind traveling a little.

Thanks for your advice in advance.
    Clovelly.

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by clovelly View Post
    Hi expats,

I will be in Bali for a couple of weeks and was wondering if anybody could suggest where I would go to daily yoga classes and meditation groups in Seminyak or nearby.

I already have accommodation, so I do not want to stay in a retreat and I will have a bike, so I don't mind traveling a little.

Thanks for your advice in advance.
    Clovelly.
    Bikram Hot Yoga has a studio at Istana Kuta Galeria in jaln Patih Jelantik, Legian.

:: welcome to BIKRAM BALI hot yoga oasis ::
    Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change.

Tourist
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by matsaleh View Post
    Bikram Hot Yoga has a studio at Istana Kuta Galeria in jaln Patih Jelantik, Legian.

:: welcome to BIKRAM BALI hot yoga oasis ::
    Thank you matsaleh.

Tourist
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you come back contct me
    ..... stevehallyoga
    Quote Originally Posted by clovelly View Post
    Thank you matsaleh.

Tourist
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Finding the Right Balace: Bikram Yoga Classes or Hot Flow Yoga Classes

JIWA Yoga Bali JIWA can help you find the right balance whether through the Bikram Yoga or Hot Flow Yoga classes. It is a beautifully designed Yoga studio offering Bikram Yoga and Hot Flow Yoga classes. It is located in Seminyak area- close enough to but away from the hustle and bustle of Bali's tourism center. JIWA Yoga Bali employs certified and internationally-trained yoga teachers who have honed their skills and knowledge as teachers and practitioners of yoga for years.

check jiwayogabali.com

JIWA Yoga Bali
    Jl. Petitenget 78
    Seminyak
    Tel# 0361-8413689
    FB: jiwa yoga bali