Bali Je T'aime is the leading provider of villa rental services in Bali, Indonesia. Since 2006, Balijetaime.com (the portal in 4 languages, French, Indoenesia, English and Spanish) have been providing villa listings of luxury and affordable accommodations for rental in the major tourist areas of Bali, from Canggu, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Umalas, Petitenget, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Bukit, Jimbaran, up to Ubud, and the remote areas of Bali such as Tulamben and more. Balijetaime.com is under the professional western management of Gregory Eloy, CEO of Balijetaime Group, who is committed in providing guests with professional service. All villas listed have been hand picked by most of the time, Gregory him self and have undergone a tight quality control listing protocols before being listed on the website. Balijetaime office is located in Jalan Raya Basangkasa, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia, direct access phone +62 818-345-435

Villabalisale is the only unique real estate website acting as HUB in Bali with its direct access to the 8 largest real estate database. We are a part of Kibarer Property, the best realtor in Bali that provides you the services of a lawyer and notary under one roof.

Providing you with more than 1,000 gorgeous stunning villas, Villabalisale is available in 5 different languages from Indonesian, French, Russian, Chinese and English for your convenience.

User Tag List

Thread: Work and living in Bali

Tourist
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Work and living in Bali

Hello! We are a couple from Chili and France, we live in Paris at this time, but we want to move to live in Bali next year. We been in Bali the last year and we know quit well the continent of Asia.
    We are graphic designer and audiovisual productor, we will like to work like freelance in Bali. Do you know if in this kind of work there are possibilities to be successful in Bali? We been thinking that is problably a good area of work because of the tourism.
    Also we will like to know about the rates to rent a little and nice house, in preference close to Ubud.
    For us the most important is to be able to live in Bali doing our job.
    We will thank you a lot if you can help us with your advices and experiences in the island. We will be very happy.
    Thak you very much!

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We are graphic designer and audiovisual productor, we will like to work like freelance in Bali. Do you know if in this kind of work there are possibilities to be successful in Bali?
    It's going to be difficult or near impossible to find jobs like this in Bali. One option would be to set up a company that sponsors you for your work visa. That of course is not real easy or cheap to do.
    Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat drinking beer all day.

Tourist
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spicyayam View Post
    It's going to be difficult or near impossible to find jobs like this in Bali. One option would be to set up a company that sponsors you for your work visa. That of course is not real easy or cheap to do.
    Hi SpicyAyam,

If i were to get a company to sponsor me, what other kind of papers do i need to be able to work legally? When a company sponsors me, do i necessarily have to work for that company or am i free to work anywhere. Cheers