To enter Germany, the pets must have:
1. ISO microchip.
2. Valid rabies vaccination. The date of rabies vaccination must be still within a year on the date of travel. The rabies vaccination must be given when the pet is already older than 3 months.
3. Rabies serology test result must be equal to or greater than 0.5 IU/ml. The blood sampling must be done at least 30 days after the date of rabies vaccination. The test must be done in one of EU-approved labs. If the result is good, the pets can enter Germany at least 3 months after the date of blood sampling.
To bring pets out of Indonesia, export permit and international health certificate are required. It takes about 3 to 4 weeks to obtain the export permit, and it is valid for a month after the date of issue. The international health certificate will be issued by the government vet in animal quarantine office Jakarta in 2 days prior to departure. About a month prior to departure, we need the following documents to prepare the exportation paperwork:
1. Copy of owner's passport and kitas.
2. Original vaccination book of the pets. The rabies vaccine sticker must be attached on the vaccination book.
3. Original rabies serology test certificates.