Bali Je T'aime is the leading provider of villa rental services in Bali, Indonesia. Since 2006, Balijetaime.com (the portal in 4 languages, French, Indoenesia, English and Spanish) have been providing villa listings of luxury and affordable accommodations for rental in the major tourist areas of Bali, from Canggu, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Umalas, Petitenget, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Bukit, Jimbaran, up to Ubud, and the remote areas of Bali such as Tulamben and more. Balijetaime.com is under the professional western management of Gregory Eloy, CEO of Balijetaime Group, who is committed in providing guests with professional service. All villas listed have been hand picked by most of the time, Gregory him self and have undergone a tight quality control listing protocols before being listed on the website. Balijetaime office is located in Jalan Raya Basangkasa, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia, direct access phone +62 818-345-435

User Tag List

Thread: Archery in Bali

Tourist
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Archery in Bali

Hi
    I am thinking of moving to Bali and I was wondering if there is an archery club on the island.

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile good question

if you find one let me know so when I move to Bali I can join as well!

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a small group who practise on the soccer field in Kaliasem, Lovina. I have passed by many times and seen them in action. They got written up in Lovina Pages last March. Follow this link
    http://www.lovinabali.com/index.php?...pclass[]=8

and it shows that there are 41 issues available, select page 2 of all these and you should find the March issue.